Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, PRINT AND KEEP A COPY OF THEM FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
1. About Us
- 1.1 This website is owned and operated by BeautyforLess Ltd, registered in England and Wales No 8396003 at our registered office is Flat 3, 137-139 Carina Court, Banks Road, Poole, Dorset, HH13 7QQ
- 1.2 If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.3 All rights in this website are owned by us and any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2. Ordering Goods
- 2.1 When you place an order with shelvingcentre.com, you are making an offer to buy goods.
- 2.2 We will send you an e-mail to confirm we are processing your order but this does not mean we have accepted it.
- 2.3 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or we have made a pricing mistake on the goods or the delivery cost, we will contact you with the correct details. You may then cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you within 5 days of you placing you order, we will cancel the order.
- 2.4 If the goods are not available, we may contact you to offer to supply you with alternative goods. These goods will never be dispatched to you without informing you and gaining your agreement to accept the substituted goods.
- 2.5 Your order will be accepted by us, and a contract will then be formed between us when we dispatch the goods to you.
- 3.1 All prices shown on our website are inclusive of V.A.T.
- 3.2 Payment for the goods and delivery can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order.
- 3.3 Your order will be dispatched for delivery only when payment has been made and the funds are cleared.
- 3.4 All payment are made through third party payment transaction companies, we therefore do not have any access to your
- financial or bank details.
- 4.1 Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge and this is clearly shown in the product description.
- 4.2 Some outer regions of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and off shore islands will incur increased delivery costs. The postcodes of these areas are clearly shown on our Delivery and Postage Price page on our website.
- 4.3 Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only.
- 4.4 The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- 4.4 When our courier delivers your goods you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
- 4.5 Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
- 4.6 If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur cost of the delivery charge again.
- 4.7 We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
- 4.8 All timescales refer to working days.
5. Returns and cancellation
- 5.1 In line with the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days starting from the day after you receive the goods, except for perishable goods. In the interests of providing good customer service, we have extended the period you can return unwanted goods to us to 14 days (10 working days). If you wish to do this you must inform us in writing via letter, fax or e-mail – we are unable to accept cancellations by phone. .
- 5.2 You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own expense.
- 5.3 Please ensure you include a returns form detailing your order, name and address.
- 5.4 If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us on our Customer Service telephone number on our contact us of the website.
- 5.5 If you decide to cancel you order after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are adequately packaged to protect against damaged and are still in a sale-able condition. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us resulting in any damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- 5.6 If you fail to return the goods we may decide to collect them and we will charge you the direct cost of the collection.
- 5.7 This returns policy does not affect your legal rights
- 6.1 We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the details of your order are secure, but unless we are negligent we will not be liable for any unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
7. Voucher Codes
- 7.1 shelvingcentre.com voucher codes can only be used against purchase made from the shelvingcentre.com website.
- 7.2 Discount voucher codes must be entered at the point of placing your order, in the discount box provided on the checkout page.
- 7.3 Only one voucher code can be used per order.
- 7.4 Voucher codes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- 7.5 We cannot be held responsible for non-availability of the shelvingcentre.com website which may prevent use of Voucher codes.